Monday 16 December 2013

My First Hello

So, wow! I made a blog. To be honest, I'm pretty impressed and surprised that I actually got around to making one! You see, I am a victim of procrastination and I display many qualities that point towards me being lazy...although I don't like to admit it.

My name is Genna and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am an aspiring writer, a child of God, a stationary lover, an appreciator of good architecture and design, a hot chocolate connoisseur, a fashion and internet shopping addict, a performing arts enthusiast, a cafe aficionado and one of those people who try to find the perfect quote to fit their current situation. I suffer from a severe case of wanderlust and is interested in health and fitness (when I find the motivation). 

I have always wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. My goal is to inspire, entertain, but mostly challenge people to see the world differently and to act on issues that need addressing, no matter how big or small they may be. I hope to start up my own magazine one day and to write about issues that are important to me, write about fashion that I am loving and to interview people that are inspiring me and who are just plain awesome. 


I am SO incredibly excited to start my blog! I have always wanted to bring parts of my journal online, to show whoever is reading this parts of my mind that are not really spoken aloud. I will mostly be writing about the strange, hopefully interesting ideas and topics that float around my mind and the events I attend. I will also write about fashion and possibly even craft. I mean, who doesn't love craft?! Wherever my blog takes me, I hope you will enjoy it and find it inspiring and interesting. 


Talk soon!

Genna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment